Saturday, August 2, 2014

More on SJSU target Isaiah Moss

More on the recruitment of 6-foot-6 2015 Illinois prep prospect Isaiah Moss:

From Jeremy Woo:

...After the second week of the July evaluation period, Moss picked up offers from Auburn, Rhode Island and San Jose State. As word spread of his immense talent and stellar play, the Mac Irvin Fire offered him chance to return to their roster for the final week of the AAU season. Moss went to Las Vegas with the Fire and dominated, helping lead them to a 7-1 record and a championship at the Bigfoot Classic.

In his first two games with the Fire, Moss posted games of 14 points (including two threes and two dunks) and 18 points (with four threes and a dunk), and the glowing reviews from college coaches began rolling in.

“He’s killing right now,” one college coach said in a text.“He’s smooth, man.Very efficient, limited touches and still got a lot done,” said another.“Isaiah Moss did extremely well tonight!” Texted a third.

“In Vegas, I played more point guard than I usually do, so I showed I could handle the ball and be versatile. I was shooting really well too,” said Moss. “When I first played with the Fire, I didn’t play as much, so I went to Playground Elite. I guess I just proved everybody wrong that was doubting me and thought I couldn’t play...”

No comments:

Post a Comment