Wednesday, October 8, 2014

More on the commit from Cody Schwartz

Evan Flood talked with new SJSU commit Cody Schwartz:

West De Pere (Wis.) 2015 Forward Cody Schwartz made San Jose State very happy on Tuesday. The senior stretch forward committed to the Spartans after taking an official visit there this past weekend, giving them a huge addition to their 2015 recruiting class. 

“It’s a great area,” Schwartz told NY2LA Sports. “I was surprised how welcoming the guys were. Hanging out with the coaches and players, they were just a really great group of guys. I just felt like they were guys I really wanted to be with. 

“Coach (Dave) Wojcik is a guy that would run through a wall for you, do anything for you to help you succeed. I just had a good vibe from everything. I gave it a day and I just felt like I had to commit there. I liked it so much, I had to take that opportunity...” 

Hit this link for the remainder.

One other snippet: "I had other offers get taken away from me because guys took the offer. San Jose State had another recruit coming in this weekend. I liked them so much, I couldn’t second guess myself and take other visits. I went with my gut and felt like it was a good decision for me.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment