Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Carlisle signs

Sam King/Lafayette Journal & Courier: "Williams sat alongside classmate Nai Carlisle on Wednesday afternoon as Carlisle made his commitment to play basketball at San Jose State official.

Carlisle, who will be a four-year starting point guard for the Red Devils, was an Indiana junior all-star last season after averaging 19.6 points, 5.8 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 1.2 steals and shooting 49 percent for West Lafayette.

Carlisle moved to West Lafayette from the California Bay Area prior to high school, living 10 minutes from San Jose State’s campus.

“I can just focus on the season and winning games and not have to focus on the college process anymore because I know where I am going,” Carlisle said. “The coaching staff and players and the setup, it all was the right fit for me. That’s why our family prayed about it and thought about it again and decided that was the school for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment