Tuesday, May 10, 2016

"EJ Boyce on leaving CSI Men's Basketball"

Not much more to learn but there is video of Boyce talking about what he is being brought in to do.

Video Link

"TWIN FALLS, ID. ( KMV /KSVT ) EJ Boyce drained three's like no other at the College of Southern Idaho.

Now the redshirt freshman is taking his game to San Jose State after verbally committing to the Spartans.

Boyce will walk onto the team and given a scholarship the final two years.

"The coach has made it clear that he wants me to come in and play right away and play good minutes. They don't have a true knock down shooter so I will definitely have a good role I believe and a good opportunity," added Boyce.

Boyce averaged 9.6 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game for the Golden Eagles in helping them to a 22–9 overall record. He also led the team in three pointers.

Boyce said, "I'm definitely am going to miss this place a lot. At the junior college level, I don't think there is any school better than here with all the support we get from the town. I will miss my teammates and the coaches and the support we get."

He starred at Rocky Mountain High School and played varsity his final two years after not playing sophomore year."

No comments:

Post a Comment